Storage solutions for your evolving infrastructure
Reliability and performance
Your IT enterprise is facing numerous demands and ever-increasing expectations in today’s business climate. These demands range from accelerating system performance to increasing and improving data accessibility, reliability, and throughput - all while reducing operational costs and optimizing the existing IT infrastructure.
Develop IT efficiency
Enterprises are looking to transform and optimize their IT capabilities to support their organizational and business needs. A strategic part of this transformation is centered on using reliable, high I/O performance, low latency, solid-state drives.
Designed for mission critical applications
Axiom hot-swap enterprise storage products deliver scalable performance for your mission-critical data and applications. Based on the industry leading SandForce® controller and DuraClass™ technology, Axiom 6Gb solid-state drives provide the best-in-class eMLC (enterprise-grade, multi level cell) solution. Designed for the most demanding operating environments, Axiom solid-state drives guarantee a high performing and ultra reliable storage solution.
Protect your IT investment
Protecting the IT investment with a seamless upgrade for your new or existing IBM, HP, and Dell server and storage infrastructure, Axiom hot-swap solid-state drives provide a cost-effective solution that lowers the acquisition, migration, and on-going maintenance costs, while also offering the industry’s leading warranty and customer support.
- Seamless SATA III 6Gb 2.5 hot swap form factor for HP, IBM, and Dell server and applicable storage solutions
- Designed with enterprise-class eMLC synchronous flash
- DuraClass™ technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance and power
- Automatic 256-bit AES and 128-bit AES compliant data encryption
- Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear-Leveling optimizes SSD longevity
- RAISE™ provides RAID-like protection and reliability on single drive without the 2x write overhead of parity
- Intelligent Read Disturb Management
- Secure Erase with user selectable password prior to boot and password runtime
- Intelligent “Recycling” for advanced free space management (Garbage Collection)
- Best-in-Class ECC protection for longest data retention and drive life
- Lifetime Performance – will not degrade over time
- TRIM support (O/S support required)
- Full SATA Compatibility – Revision 3.0 / 6Gb/s Compliant – backward compatible with SATA Rev 2.0 / 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
- Guaranteed compatible with applicable IBM, HP, Dell servers and storage application
- Over-provisioned for enterprise level applications
- Extended SMART attribute list
- Native Command Queuing – Up to 32 commands
- Power/Performance balancing
- Thermal threshold management
- Full O/S support – Linux, Windows, virtualization environments
- Backed by the industry’s leading warranty and customer support
- Protects current IT investment and extends existing application's lifecycle
- Provides for scalable and flexible storage based on your unique and customized needs
- Supports and maintains the most demanding service level requirements to provide the ultimate peace of mind and solution confidence
- Provides significantly lower power consumption over traditional rotating media
- Compliments environments with concurrent workloads such as virtualization and consolidation
- Linearly scalable IOPS performance with each additional drive
- Designed to support high availability for mission critical data and transactional-intensive applications
- Efficiently handles compute-intensive applications with superior performance over standard hard drives
Axiom and the Axiom logo are registered trademarks of Axiom Memory Solutions. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Axiom reserves the right to modify the design and specifications of its products without notice. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. These trademarks shall not be used without the consent of their respective holders.
About Axiom Memory Solutions, Inc.
Axiom is a leading provider of customer-focused IT computing memory, storage, and networking connectivity upgrade solutions. Pace-setting technologies, highly reliable computing, and stringent manufacturing and testing standards uniquely positions Axiom to deliver the highest level of compatibility and consistency. Our advanced testing ensures our products are 100-percent guaranteed compatible and comply with all industry standards. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Axiom is among the fastest growing memory, storage, and fiber-optic connectivity product suppliers in the corporate market segment.
Dave Sutherland, Axiom
« back to news